More and more small businesses are relying on TradeSafe to be their preferred payment solution provider. Our dedicated team of software engineers have developed a RESTful Application Program Interface (API) that will allow almost any business to plug into TradeSafe's escrow platform and methodology. A payment gateway coupled with a combined escrow mechanism is the first of its kind in South Africa.
Not only does this provide peace of mind to our clients' business, their users and customers, but also decreases their overheads as TradeSafe will manage the full payment function, as well as any disputes or refunds.
How it Works
Some General Information
- The merchant or marketplace can be treated as an intermediary (Agent) in every transaction between the Buyer and Seller. This means their fee/commission will be paid on the successful completion of the transaction.
- TradeSafe fees can absorbed by the Buyer, Seller, Agent or split between all three parties. Our API fees can be viewed here
- The entire integration process is not expected to take longer than three weeks.
- Disputes happen less than 0.5% of all transactions. Furthermore, not a single transaction has been referred for Arbitration.
- Only the Buyer can accept the goods or services. This can be done by either accepting the goods or services via a satisfaction email that gets sent to the Buyer by TradeSafe, or once the Buyer indicates acceptance on the client's platform
Some Technical Information
- TradeSafe's API user guide can be accessed HERE
- We will grant you access to our Dev Environment. However, before we generate your API key, we will need to know a little more about your business.
- All support and collaboration will be done through SLACK. TradeSafe will create a separate client channel for your company on SLACK to kick-off the integration process.
If you would like to know more how TradeSafe can provide your business an automated escrow solution, call us on 010 020 3101 or Email Us